|MR-PRO Technical Specifications|
The MR-PRO is a professional analogue audio generator providing a wide range of test signals, including sine, pink noise, white noise and many more. Proprietary user waveforms may be loaded via USB into the internal flash memory. Innovative technologies include continuous monitoring of the signal balance, the phantom power and the impedance of the connected load. The integrated XLR cable tester simplifies troubleshooting tasks.
- Generator Functions
- Sine Waveforms, freely selectable frequencies from 10Hz to 20kHz
- Output level range from -80 to +18 dBu
- Sweep Signals
- The start frequency, stop frequency and a step resolution as fine as 1/12th of an octave can be adjusted. Audio analysers automatically trigger to this signal and record the frequency response of a device under test.
- Chirp Signal
- A sine-wave with defined start & stop frequency and continuous frequency increase over time. Used in the recording of frequency responses, the measurement of impulse responses and the acoustic assessment of rooms
- White Noise, Pink Noise
- Pink or white noise with infinite cycle duration. Additionally the instrument generates gated pink noise (on/off cycle 1 - 9 seconds) for convenient RT60 measurements with the XL2 or AL1 analysers.
- Polarity Test Signal
- For measuring the polarity of audio and acoustic signals. The saw-tooth waveform is an ideal stimulus with only moderate stress to speakers. Testing is carried out in combination with either the XL2, AL1 or ML1 analysers.
- Delay Test Signal
- For measuring the acoustic propagation delay time from one speaker to the next. Testing is carried out in combination with the XL2 or AL1 analysers.
- Wav File
- User test signals can be stored as uncompressed wav-files in MR-PRO memory which is continuously looped. Files are managed via the USB port.
- Pre-installed files include STI-PA, music and voice
- Additional files may be downloaded these include
- 1/3 octave and octave pink noise
- Square wave: 10Hz - 5kHz
- Sine wave: 1 Hz to 10 Hz
- Measurement Functions in Generator Mode
- Load impedance
- Phantom power voltage
These provide a detailed view of the connected load enabling rapid fault detection.
- Cable Test
The built-in cable tester measures any cable connected between the XLR o/p and XLR i/p connectors and detects all common wiring faults which it displays on the LCD screen e.g. 2-3 crossed or Pin 3 open.
- Impedance and Power Test
The impedance test gives detailed information about the connected load and is useful for verifying distributed 70 or 100 volt loudspeaker installations.
- Impedance and phase
- Apparent power and phase
- Store Preset Confiurations
Up to 10 complete configurations may be stored in Flash memory and reloaded for repetitive tasks and may also be transferred to other instruments.
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Frequently used parameters, level, frequency and waveform are directly controlled via hot keys
- Other functions are controlled via a rotary control with adjustable sensitivity
- The ‚Äúmute‚ÄĚ key is illuminated and mutes the signal generator output, very useful for performing RT measurements. A flashing backlight indicates the mute status to the operator.
- Additional features
- Mains power supply for extended operation
Product Code: MR-PRO Minirator :: NTI 600 000 310
||NTi MR-PRO Minirator||¬£308.00 + VAT|
The pouch protects the instrument during transport and operation. With its convenient belt-clip, the instrument can be kept close by for those tasks requiring both hands. The pouch allows operation of the instrument fitted in the pouch.
Product code:MR2/MR- PRO-POUCH
::NTI 600 000 302
||Soft pouch for MR2 or MR-PRO||¬£18.40 + VAT|
The Remote Cable Test Plug is used for single-ended cable testing. When you do not have access to the far end of a cable to loop back into the MR-PRO (e.g. cable is installed in a building), install the Cable Test Plug at the far end of the cable, the MR-PRO will be able to complete its cable test procedure and display cable condition.
:: NTI 600 000 311
||Cable test plug for use with the MR-PRO Minirator||¬£24.00 + VAT|
The Minirator -40 dB Adapter can be utilized to generate high quality microphone level signals. It increases the signal-noise ratio for low level Minirator signals by -40dB. The impedances of the adapter are matched for the MR-PRO or MR2 only.
Product code: 40DB-ADAPTER
:: NTI 600 000 312
||40dB Adapter for use with the MR-PRO||¬£37.60 + VAT|
Mains power adapter with removable plug types. The mains power adapter suits typical power sockets in Australia, China, Europe, Japan, US and UK.
An optimised linear power supply adapter with EU connector is available for unbalanced signal applications requiring a high signal-noise-ratio. Contact us for prices.
:: NTI 600 000 333
||Mains power adapter for MRO-PRO||¬£17.60+ VAT|
This adapter protects the Minirator MR-PRO against accidentally applied voltages during impedance or power testing of distributed 70V/100V speaker systems.
N.B. The ‚ÄúMR-PRO 70V/100V Protective Adapter‚ÄĚ does not prevent users from coming into contact with high voltages.
|Product code:MR-PRO-70/100V ADAPTER :: NTI 600 000 313||MR-PRO 70/100V Protective adapter||¬£63.20 + VAT|
EXEL System Case
Hard protective case to accommodate 2 NTi instruments and their accessories, connectors, cables etc.
Product code: EXEL-SYSTEM-CASE
:: NTI 600 000 334
||Exel system hard case||¬£52.00 + VAT|
Although the MR-PRO is factory calibrated before despatch it is not routinely supplied with a calibration certificate but one may be bought if required.
Product code: MR-PRO-CAL-CERT :: NTI 600 000 018
||Calibration certificate when initially purchased with new MR-PRO Minirator||¬£50.40 + VAT|
Product code: MR-PRO-RECALIBRATION
:: NTI 600 000 303
||Factory recalibration of NTi MR2-PRO Minirator||¬£132.00 + VAT|