Product code: ZM2
Based on Gold Line's popular ZM1P Impedance Meter, an essential part of a contractor's toolkit, the ZM2N which is built into an extremely tough, fibreglass- reinforced, watertight, ABS carry case, is specifically designed for industrial environments, and incorporates a tone generator with a very high output level, making it particularly suited for testing 70V and 100V-line installations, in areas with high ambient noise levels
Built into an extremely tough, fibreglass- reinforced, watertight, ABS carry case, the ZM2 offers the dual convenience of battery or mains powering, for the maximum flexibility in checking distributed loudspeaker systems and components.
The lid of the carry case can be removed completely, to save space when having to work in tight spaces such as ceiling voids. ZM2 includes overload protection, and is supplied complete with a set of high-quality test leads.
- tough, industrial-strength locking case, with compound latches and stainless steel hardware
- impedance measurement at selected frequencies - 100Hz, 330Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz
- test voltage ranges - 25V, 50V, 70V and 100V
- high output test tone - 70Vac RMS
- displays impedance in three ranges - 200, 2k and 20k Ohms
- calculates system wattage in three ranges - 20W, 200W and 2kW
- long test leads supplied
Power options are:
- Alkaline batteries (non-rechargeable)
- Ni-cad or ni-mh batteries which can be re-charged in-situ using AC power
- 230V AC power
- Up to 70 hours continuous use on batteries
£1,095.00 excluding VAT, plus postage and packing.