Gold Line DSP30, the one-stop digital analyser. A portable, real-time 1/3-octave spectrum analyser, with built-in multi-segment display and 60 internal memories. Can be expanded to provide up to 1/12-octave analysis, while optional software packages extend its functionality to include Noise Criteria, Reverberation Time, Dosimeter and Speech Intelligibility measurements.
- portable, 1/3-octave multi-function spectrum analyser
- expandable to 1/6 and 1/12-octave
- omni-directional condenser instrument microphone
- 31dB to 123dB microphone measurement range
- captures full 85dB window, scaling from Â¼ to 5dB
- filters exceed ANSI specification
- 60 internal memories allow spatial averaging
- RS232 and Palm PDA interfaces
A portable 1/3-octave real-time audio spectrum analyser, expandable to 1/6- and 1/12-ocatve, the DSP30 is supplied complete with an instrument-quality omni-directional condenser microphone, and features a multi-segment LED display. Used in its stand-alone form, the DSP30 can store up to 60 measurements, easing the task of taking readings at different points around a room to derive an average response curve. The analysis can be either linear or A-, or C-weighted, with the results captured within an 85dB window. The DSP30 can also be connected to a laptop, via its RS232 port, for increased storage and for greater flexibility in displaying results, including 3D waterfall graphic plots, using Gold Lineâ€™s Windows software.
Powerful, flexible analysis
- Automatic Sum & Average function, to normalise readings and stabilise pink noise
- Sum Mode, to generate sum and average curves from memory
- Subtract Mode, for subtracting one memory from another
- Flat, A- or C-weighted, or user-designated curves
- Keypad selectable filters â€“ ANSI triple-tuned, or sharper for accurate notching
- Multiple-plot and Export-file functions
The RS232 port allows a variety of optional software packages to be uploaded to the DSP30, extending its functionality to include Noise Criteria analysis, Reverberation Time and Dosimeter measurements. The unit can also be loaded with Gold Lineâ€™s STICisâ„¢ software, to enable the DSP30 to perform the same functions as the Speech Intelligibility Meter, reinforcing its role as a one-stop analyser.
We can recalibrate this product for the fixed price of Â£75.00 excluding collection or delivery charges, contact us to arrange.