Product code: SPL sign
A highly practical product that combines the functionality of a SPL meter with a programmable message display built into a tough, extruded-aluminium case. Equally useful for entertainment venues and industrial environments, the SPL Sign provides safety officers, technicians and sound engineers with a simple means of keeping a constant watch on levels and thereby ensuring compliance with safety limits and planning restrictions.
Whether the issue is employee safety, long-term exposure or noise leakage from a nightclub, the SPL Sign helps with keeping sound pressure levels under control. The sign can be controlled from an infra-red remote (included), or by a PC via the RS232 port (lead and software also included).
The SPL sign is comprised of three parts: the extruded aluminium case display, a 1u rack-mount SPL display box and a microphone that can be remotely located.
The high-visibility display can be programmed with multiple messages, such as safety warnings, announcements and promotional messages. A built-in clock â€“ displaying in 12- or 24-hour format â€“ also enables time-sensitive messages to be flashed up when required. A variety of pre-set message animations can be selected, and the SPL Sign includes a wide choice of display operating modes and display styles.
- integrates real-time SPL display with programmable messaging
- internal memory for up to 65 messages
- over 20 display modes, including roll, rotate, scroll and flash
- detachable omni-directional electret microphone
- measurement range from 65dB to 123dB
- flat response, or IEC A- and C-weighting
- programmed from infra-red remote control
- integral RS232 port for programming from PC
- includes wall and ceiling-mount hardware
Price on application – please contact us.