LRS-03 Sound Level Logger/Limiter
|Datasheet and Specifications|
The LRS-03 sound level logger/limiter measures, records and limits the sound pressure level of the room where it is installed. The unit consists of a linear attenuator and an averaging-integrating sensor developed through technology applied to CESVA sound level meters.
The attenuator automatically corrects up to 40 dB so that the SPL level measured by the sensor does not exceed the maximum programmed.
The acoustic pressure of the room, the automatic attenuation level, date, incidents and mode of operation are permanently indicated on the screen.
The LRS-03 has a permanent memory to store the programming information and data obtained during the past 60 days, even when disconnected from the mains supply. There is also a battery available to continue storing information for over 3 days without connection to AC power.
NOTE: This unit does not cut the power
- It registers all incidents
- It can be completely sealed
- Adaptable to any kind of regulation
- Internal Battery
- Control noise from: discos, theme parks, exercise studios, sports stadiums etc.
- LXM-8: Sensor for LRS-03, LRF-04, LRF-05 limiters and RS-60 recorder
- CNOMX9: Cable to connect the sensor to a limiter or register (9m connectors included)
- SFTL03: Communication and data retrieval software for LRS-03
|Product code: LRS-03||Cesva LRS-03 Sound level limiter/logger||Phone for price|
DL-3E external display unit
Hand held external display unit with cable (10m)
|Product code: DL-3E DISPLAY||DL-3E external display unit||Â£140.57 + VAT|
DL-100 External Display
Giant external display of 61x32x8 cm with digits of 10x6.5 cm with 10m cable .
|Product code: DL-100 DISPLAY||DL-100 Giant display unit||Â£757.50 +VAT|